This FREE service allows you to easily configure a Linksys (Sipura) SPA3000 or SPA3102 adaptor to work with Asterisk. It will work under the following circumstances:
- You must have admin-level access to the web interface of the SPA from your current location;
- You must be able to reach the web interface of the SPA device via port 80. If your SPA is behind a NAT, the Wizard will only work if the computer running this Wizard is also behind the same NAT device;
- A completely unlocked device (no locked ports) must be used as the wizard assumes both ports are open;
- Your Asterisk server and SPA3000 or SPA3102 should not be separated by a NAT device (i.e. they can be behind the same router/firewall);
- Your browser supports HTTPS;
- Your browser allows requested pop-up windows from Voxilla (temporarily disable your pop-up blocker);
- While not required we recommend setting the device to factory defaults prior to using the Wizard.
This form will:
- Collect some basic information to generate your configuration;
- Open a pop-up window containing a button that will push the requested configuration directly to your device.
There are many different ways to configure the SPA3000 or SPA3102. This wizard makes the following assumptions:
- Line 1 will be connected to Asterisk as a normal extension;
- The PSTN Line will also be connected to Asterisk as a different extension for the purposes of forwarding inbound PSTN calls to Asterisk;
- All inbound PSTN calls are forwarded to a specific Asterisk extension;
- For outbound PSTN calls from the Asterisk server via the SPA3000 or SPA3102, a different set of credentials will be used;
- You wish to direct some calls to your PSTN line on the SPA3000 or SPA3102.