This FREE service allows you to easily configure a Sipura/Linksys SPA series adaptor for a number of different services with known good configurations. It will work under the following circumstances:
- You have a Sipura/Linksys SPA-2000, for other Linksys devices, choose another Device Configuration Wizard;
- You must have admin-level access to the web interface of the SPA from your current location;
- The port you wish to configure is unlocked, i.e. not tied to a service provider (if you are asked for a password to configure a port, and your provider has not furnished you with the password, the port will be “locked” and you will be unable to configure it with this wizard);
- A completely unlocked device must be used for any of the settings that require STUN or if you attempt to change the timezone (i.e. Line 1 cannot be locked by a provider);
- Your browser supports HTTPS;
- Your browser allows requested pop-up windows from Voxilla (temporarily disable your pop-up blocker);
- While not required, we recommend setting the device to factory defaults prior to using the Wizard;
- You will need an account with SIP userid and password on one of the providers listed in Step 2.
This form will:
- Collect some basic information to generate your configuration;
- Open a pop-up window containing a button that will push the requested configuration directly to your device.