This FREE service allows you to easily configure a Leadtek BVA805x series adaptor for a number of different services with known good configurations. It will work under the following circumstances:
- You have a Leadtek 805x device with updated firmware, which can be obtained from Leadtek;
- You must have access to the web interface of the Leadtek device from your current location;
- The port you wish to configure is unlocked, i.e. not tied to a service provider (if you are asked for a password to configure a port, and your provider has not furnished you with the password, the port will be "locked" and you will be unable to configure it with this wizard);
- Your browser supports HTTPS;
- Your browser allows requested pop-up windows from Voxilla (temporarily disable your pop-up blocker);
- You will need an account with SIP userid and password on one of the providers listed in Step 2.
This form will:
- Collect some basic information to generate your configuration;
- Open a pop-up window containing a button that will push the requested configuration directly to your device.