This FREE service allows you to easily configure a Grandstream telephone adaptor for a number of different services with known good configurations. It will work under the following circumstances:
- You have a BT-101 or HT-486;
- You must have the admin password to the web interface;
- Your browser supports HTTPS;
- Your browser allows requested pop-up windows from Voxilla (temporarily disable your pop-up blocker). to using the Wizard;
- You will need an account with SIP userid and password on one of the providers listed in Step 2.
This form will:
- Collect some basic information to generate your configuration;
- Open a pop-up window containing a button that will push the requested
configuration directly to your device.